Laughing is the Best medicine
Laughing is one of the best feelings in the world. It makes you feel good about yourself. When you make someone happy, you really feel like you have done something good. Therefore, making others Happy makes you happier. But did you know that it can actually improve your health? It is true laughter is the best medicine. There are some therapies & exercises that includes laughing. It is medically approved that laughing is healthy. So, keep smiling.
In today’s society, where socioeconomic interactions stresses & decreases the quality of life. As a result, it negatively effects on a person’s health. Laughter on other hand, is a positive sensation & easy remedy to overcome stress. It improves the quality of life.
Laughing is the sweetest medicine for overall health:
Boosts immune system – They are natural painkillers. Similarly, laughing is a powerful antidote to pain, stress. It helps to strengthen the immune system by increasing immune cells & antibodies.
Relieves tension in muscles- Laughter relaxes whole body. For instance, a good healthy laugh relieves physical tension & stress, leaving our muscles relaxed.
- Protects the heart- Laughter improves the function of blood vessels & increases blood flow. As a result, it reduces blood cholesterol. This helps to prevent heart attack & other cardiovascular problems.
- Reduces stress- Cortisol is a hormone which triggers stress. Therefore, lower cortisol level is better for our mental health. When we laugh, cortisol level decreases. Consequently, relieves stress.
- Improves overall happiness & mood- Body’s natural happy chemicals are serotonin & endorphins. When endorphins are released in brain, stress hormones such as cortisol are reduced. In other words, endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being.
- Helps to lose weight- A study found that laughing for 10-15 minutes in a day can burn approximately 40 calories.
- Helps to lower blood pressure- Laughing causes dilation of blood vessels. In addition, it reduces blood pressure & tension in vessels.
Laughing is best for your mental health:
- Helps to be positive- Helps to keep a positive, optimistic outlook through difficult situations & disappointment. Therefore, keeps a peaceful, positive state in mind.
- Relieves everyday works & anxiety- Laughing eases feeling of distress by reducing stress hormones & increasing oxygen supply.
- Helps to relax & recharge- Along with reducing stress it also boosts energy, enabling us to stay focused. Subsequently improve mood & adds joy.
- Improve efficiency & performance- It increases net supply of oxygen to our body and brain which helps to improve efficiency, performance & creative thinking.
Laughter is healthy for social interactions:
- Lightens anger- It diffuses anger & conflict faster. Looking at the funny side can put problems into perspective & enable us to move on without holding onto bitterness.
- Strengthens relationship- Laughing together is the most effective thing for keeping relationship fresh & exciting. In addition, laughing & fun chatting strengthens relationship by triggering positive feelings & emotional connection. Above all, laughter unites people.
- Enhance teamwork & group bond- Sharing laughter adds joy & it is the most powerful way to heal disagreements. When we laugh together a positive bond is created.
INFOGRAPHIC: #Laughter Is The Best Medicine – #Laughter really is the best medicine. Within this infographic we provide some fun facts on laughing which even includes a rat … > https://t.co/7CLbFDxnFy #BenefitsOfLaughter #HealthBenefitsOfLaughter #LaughterIsTheBestMedicine pic.twitter.com/GFV3v4JIZt
— Infographics Archive (@Infographics4u) March 23, 2018