BENEFITS OF HOT VS COLD WATER
Water is essential for life. Our body is consist of 65% of water. In our body, brain contains 75% of water & blood contains 85% of water. Water is necessary for digestion, temperature control, proper functioning of heart and other organs. 75% of earth is covered with water, in which only 2.5% is drinkable. Human needs to drink 2 liters (8 glasses) of water every day. The benefits of water are many, it is essential for our health & body to stay hydrated.
DRINKING HOT WATER vs COLD WATER:
Hot or Cold, we need to stay hydrated by drinking water. We should listen to our body, understand what our body needs. During hot summers, our body craves for cold water and during cold, we want hot water. Health experts says that drinking cold water is beneficiary after exercise. According to Ayurveda drinking hot water is beneficiary during morning. So, there are individual occasion & benefits of drinking hot or, cold water.
Benefits of Drinking Hot Water-
- Digestion- Activates digestive system, stimulates blood flow to intestine. It helps intestine to contract and expel the waste products.
- Improves blood circulation- Expand arteries and veins to carry and circulate blood throughout our body. Thus, relaxes muscle and reduce pain.
- Detoxification- Raised our body temperature and causes sweating, which expels toxins and waste product out of our body, it also prevents acne and skin problems.
- Prevents cold- Unclog nasal cavity, helps mucous to remove quickly from respiratory tract. Soothes sore throats and relieves from cough and cold.
Benefits of Drinking Cold Water-
- Regulates body temperature- Helps to cool down the body after work out exercise. It prevents the body from overeating, thus maintain the body temperature.
- Weight loss- Drinking cold water can burn extra calories as the body has to work harder and expand more energy to warm up the water in order to maintain the temperature.
- Refreshes mood- After sweating or a day of outdoor work, having a glass of cold water causes stimulation of happy hormones which in turn refreshes mood, and gives pleasure.
Laughing is one of the best feelings in the world. It makes you feel good about yourself, making others Happy makes you happier. Laughter is a strong medicine. There are some therapies & exercises that includes laughing. It is medically approved that laughing is healthy. So, keep smiling.
Did you know what you eat can affect your skin health and skin aging? In addition to what you eat can be as important as the creams and moisturizer you apply on your skin. Studies have found that a healthy lifestyle with a good skin care routine, is the perfect way to slow down the signs aging.
Detoxification is an important process for a healthy mind, body, and skin. Pollution, stress at work,eating outside junk foods, leads to weight gain, unhealthy skin and toxin infusion in our body. A detox water not only flushes out toxins from our body but also gives the nutrition it needs.